Thread: Toradol
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I can only receive 10 Toradol for three months. I wish I could get the hundred. Just so I had them for the eyar instead of filling co-pays.

I use this when the Advils @ 4 won;t work, when the Excidrine Migraine won;t work, when I am in a flare.

If a terrible flare, the kind to see a doctor or ER, the IV or shot is a kick butt anti inflamatory to help reslove nerve pain flare narcotics won't touch.

The first time we has it used was in an ER, after shots of demerol not helping a flare from a BAD IME raising an arm and turniing it, I asked the doc about Toradol I had for an ER migrain flare up. They gave it to her and in ten minutes the migraine and arm flare freom He!! was letting up

Toradol long term must be a kliller....I would hang onto them, they are gold, but I find that one oxycodone 5 mg/325 helps me with getting on top of most flares, also a valium. Maybe you could talk to him of using valium as an anti muscle spasm...it is the only TRUE anti muscle spasm med!!!!!

As long as there is no abuse doc's generally are find as it is not narcotic,
I take a 10 mg a day, sometimes a half, sometimes whole, or 1 and then a 1/2 if in a flare.

Lidoderm patches, biofreeze, I use Ice on myneck or "Hump" are of C spine.
Talk over the problems of stomach, and try something less aggrivating.
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote