View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default a few things

I can think of a few things.
Even though you do not have vascular...when the arm goes up loss of paulse (but most of society can have this alone)....or you do not have arterial TOS with clots....But, the vasscular bundles along with the nerves from the brachial plexus travel through the thoracic outlet. a tiny opening between the front of the first rib adn behind the collar bone. So if nerves are compressed and tight fit, so would the vascular be compressed during activities.

The blood goes down my arm to hand, but the compression part is coming back out. It does not come out as well and I swell and mottle hands, rings have been resized two full sizes too,

ANother thing, is lymph glands, being congested, could they be causing swelling.

I found the best activity is a tredmill with a rail my arms are on wrapped in foam, aquatic walking in the pool with my arms supported in a foam board. Doing laps Walking in the pool!!! After I am done, I hang on noodles in the 6 foot part and let gravity stretch my body out and relax everything. When I am done I have a great massage.

Hope you can find relief.
di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote