View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 10:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Gina,

WOW! You really are having some unique problems. Some of which I've never heard of associated with MS. But as you know with MS, it has its own personality.

I would be very concerned because when your body is in pain it is telling you something is definitely wrong and needs to be addressed. I would also call your neuro at the least to get it put into your chart and at best to get his input on what this might be.

My first thought is you may have an infection in the Sternum, which I had last year. The symptoms I experienced were very much like yours and my PCP put me on strong antibiotics and a pain killer. It went away after about four weeks. This would account for your worsening of the pain by movement and trying to breath deeply. I was always short of breath during this time.

I get the feeling your GP on scratched the surface of trying to find out what you cause of this pain may be. Continue to see the Spinal doc but make sure you do call your neuro and tell them you want him to call you back that you are in terrible pain.

Keep us informed.
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote