View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 09:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

You gals got me roarin' laughing here with da monkey smokin' that pipe! And yes I do INDEED wonder what is IN that pipe!!! I've heard about people attending concerts where they were smoking pipes and seeing such things as flying monkeys...but never knew da monkeys smoked TOO!! ha ha ha
That PLS (or whatever it is called) sounds similar to what hubby does. As I said, I can lay there awake and actually tell WHEN they're going to move again according to my own breaths (they're spaced evenly apart each time it occurs). It's like he'll crack his ankle, or shift one foot off of it being on top of the other, or bend the knee..something of that sort exactly. Until it gets to the point that it KEEPS me awake, or that it happens every nite, he's not going to get meds for it. He's been walking more lately (since we've taken up the birdwatching hobby a few months ago) and it doesn't make any diff in the leg activity. We can walk 3 miles one day and they'll still jerk, can walk half a mile next day and they may or may NOT jerk, very unregular right now. Thanks for the link, will try to get HIM to check it out too.......

Marilyn
Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote