View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 03:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Could be a lumbar disc problem...

Molly,

Please see a neurologist ASAP. You need to be evaluated to make sure this problem is not the result of a spinal disc nerve compression problem. I have battled the B & B control issues for the last four years, and unfortunately, my problems are the result of herniated discs and a put off back surgery. Also, as someone already mentioned, medications do add insult to injury when it comes to B & B control. It took me a month or so to identify the specific meds, but I slowly weened off of each individual medication I was taking until I found a couple of culprits that I no longer take. I will not mention the medications by name because we all react to medications individually, and according to our overall medicine interactions. I think you would be better off to determine for yourself what, if any medication(s) make your B & B problems worse.

My neuro also had me go to see my urologist to rule out urinary problems. After all kinds of testing no urinary problems were identified, yet I was having major control problems. Only then did we know for sure the problem was not urinary in nature.

Feel free to PM me for more direct discussion.

Best regards,

EJ
kejbrew is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (03-28-2017)