View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jacquelina,

I am so glad that you didn’t go to the Twins game! That is something else that they said on the news tonight; that the traffic was especially heavy because of the Twin’s game, and so many people heading to go and watch it. I am glad that your RSD had you staying home tonight. Like you said, this is one instance when RSD did something GOOD for a change!

I was surprised that the Twins still played..it would seem to me that they would have been distracted, and not had their heads in the game. I hope they won.

I hope that all of your friends and family are safe and sound. I am adding special prayers for you tonight...and I hope that you are able to keep your stress level down as best as you can, and that this doesn’t help to flare your pain up. We are here if you need us...I hope you know that.

Anyway...I wanted to answer your post, and comment on your beautiful name! Jacquelina...is it a very pretty name. My grandmother’s name was Jacquesine, and folks just called her “Jackie”. I always thought that she had such a beautiful...and important sounding name. Maybe “important” isn’t the right word....but I am not sure that “exotic” is either? How about “A Really Super Neat and Pretty Name!” LOL.

Your name reminded me of my grandma, because they are a little similar. It is nice to run across things that remind me of her unexpectedly. So, thank you for that.

Please let us know how you are doing through all of this.

Love and
Jose

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote