Quote:
Originally Posted by shiney sue View Post
I did not find out about The Mn bridde until late i can't get trought to my
son and his family It's very late at night and they go over it.He's
29 and my baby. I keep calling the lines are out. Please,i have to be in the
hospital early in morning. Will you pray for them,i been calling red cross
and i can't get answers,pray for them.Thank you Sue
Sue...
Oh Sweetie. I can’t even imagine what you are going through right now. You can be sure that I will be praying that you hear from your son, and that he is safe and sound, and only hasn’t been able to get a hole of you because of the lines all being busy.

That is a thing that happens when we least want or need it to; the lines getting all busy and tied up because of all of the folks that are trying to call all at once.

Please be sure to tell your docs and nurses at the Hospital about this, if you haven’t heard from your son by the time you go in..Ok? They need to know because of BP rates, and all sorts of things. They might even want to postpone things...if that is at all possible, so that they can have you in the best shape that you can be for surgery. (Sorry...I don’t know what you are having to go in for....If you have said, I must have missed the post).

Please, please please let us know when you hear from your son, ok? I am hoping and praying that it is soon. Also, please, please, please let us know how you are doing too. Is there anyway that someone can give us an update on you while you are in the hospital, or after you get out (and don’t feel like posting)? I know that I will be worried about you....and your son....and how everything is going. I am sure that I am not the only one.

I am sending you HUGE amounts of good thoughts and Prayers on top of Prayers...and as many as you need and/or want.

We are here for you.

Love and
Jose

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote