View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenandjoe View Post
hey, hey now. .. I am a mac user and have been for years . .. never had a problem and my computers last forever.

He is using OSX because it is the least likely to be hacked or get viruses. . . you never hear of mac users getting those nasty bugs that go around. Because they do not.

Also - huge warranty on things like he is using it for. They basically give you new everything and can help to set back up. The problem is that John has been traveling the whole month it went down (started right when it did actually) and then likely had to catch up on his work and life other than this - COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY SERVICE TO US FROM HIM - before really getting to the thick of revamping and updating.

So please be easy on thie wonderful man. I trust that he is doing the best he can, and knows that this is here for us in the meantime.

Hugs,
Kathleen
Kathleen,

You're right...we gotta give JL a break. Even my pastor and I go back and forth on the Mac/Windows thing...

I was ALMOST converted....EXCEPT Mac decided to put an INTEL chip in their new Macs instead of an AMD...maybe I would've tried it then...

Of course, I always come back to my pastor with "Well, it was an APPLE that got Adam & Eve thrown out of Eden, but God opened the WINDOWS of Heaven!!"
KathiDG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote