View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 09:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default is it rsd or not? That is the question

I had carpet tunnel surgery 2 weeks ago. That was all i needed to get back to the working world. Then 2 days after surgery I was in more pain than I have ever felt in my life. I have had two kids... My right arm between the elbow and the shoulder is hot and numb to the touch but in the same not feels like fire and constant pain as if it was broken. I have been to er 4 times and a few of the people there mentioned rsd,but not the doctor. they wont give me diagnoses. I cant even use my arm all the way i am unable to put my hand on my hip. Aggg even typing this is a pain. I am on lyrica and norco and still wake up in pain and all i can do is cry. Is this rsd? they did a mri and said i had an impended shoulder. What is that. they said due to the position my arm was in surgery can cause that much pain. I have the hot feeling. I am freezing everyone out of my room. My clothes can't touch my arm at all. Now my neck is starting to hurt and i seem itchy. I am just feed up and need some input. My family is being helpful but they are tired of hearing me complain. i need a diagnoses to give to my job for long term disability. agg Stuck.
helpme100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote