View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 09:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Now I am stressed out.

We are starting a new computer program at work and the whole project got dumped in my lap yesterday. I think I can handle, but I don't know if I can trust others to do what I need them to do to get up and running. They don't feel confident and so that scares me.

It will be all good when it's done and running. But until then, I get the feeling I won't be around much.

And my body is not co-operating with me. It's sleeping way too much and I am the fibro queen.

Good thing is, I am pretty stable. No freak outs or anything. I just quit taking my anti-psycotic too. (I was hearing voices, and somehow I think that is just the opposite of what Abilify is supposed to do. Stopped the med, and the voices stopped.) The Triliptal seems to be the ticket for me, and I haven't even hit the full dose yet. Teeny little titrations, and absolutely no side effects. When I tried to do it faster, I got manicy.

I am ok. REALLY ok. I haven't had to take a valum during the day for so long. And there has been some big changes in my life.

So wish me luck, and strength, and endurance. I will check on you all as often as this project and my health will let me.

I love you all.