View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 12:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Snoozie,

I'd have to dig through some of my reports; periodically I have the same type pain, only I can't remember what the doctor said causes it . Too many doctors, too many reports for me to remember what each says .

I think it could be from your spine, but... It's something I'd call the doc about. My L-spine probs. begin at the L1-L2 skip a couple levels and run from the L4-S1.

The pain in my shins was typically much, much worse at night; there were a few days (around 4 or 5) this past December that my shins and calfs (sp?) were causing terrible pain. One of my houseguests suggested I try Evening Primrose Oil (in capsule form), and it helped me tremendously. I'm not advocating it; it's better someone speak with her/his own doctor (especially to make sure that it won't interact adversely with medications). Until the Primrose Oil, ice was the only thing that helped reduce the pain, but I had to practically live with ice on my legs.

I remember being sent for a EMG/NCV of my spine, legs and feet. Have you been through that? Your doc might send you for the tests. (I took a hand-held stuffie and am glad I did.)
Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote