View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

HI guys,

I am back home. Got home yesterday afternoon. Yes I wrestled with this back and forth whether it was the right thing to do especialy givent he adrenal fatugue problem that came to light. But I saw Dr J Monday morning and we were talking about it and even he said that he thought since I had a goiter that it was putting pressure on the scalenes and causing some of the problems.

So I made a snap judgement and did it. Either way my thryoid was very bad and I hada goiter that was choking me half the time. And they could not control it with meds like other thyroids it kept going hype...hyper.

The doc said yesterdat it was big. ANd I have to say I do have relief from the TOS nerve feelings. Only time will tell whether it was the right decision. Cant put it back now and liek I said it was going bad anyway. And although I feel it bit under the weather ther isnothing pulingat my brachial plexus and that is nice.

Hugs to all of you for or wishes and especially to Kit Kat (jo) and Alison for visiting. My hubby loved both of you.

OK back to bed for me.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote