View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 03:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Glad you are OK

Hi Shelley,

I am glad everything went well and hope it continues.
Sounds like the surgery was done in a timely manner.

You brought up a subject I wish more people knew about, or if they do, would talk about it on a post here so others can understand what is happening to them....that is Adrenal Fatigue.

I was diagnosed with that by a very astute PCP. When I went to a QME he poked fun at me, both in his office and in his report. He asked me what Adrenal Fatigue is, then wouldn't give me a chance to answer. It is not a simple one-line explanation.

So many people on this forum who have severe fatigue would love to find a cure for it. Thyroid is only a piece of the puzzle. Adrenal Fatigue is another piece, for those of you who have studied the HPA axis, you'll know what I mean. You'll better understand what part the immune system has in all this
Unfortunately, because of my WC claim, I had to go off the treatment as the defense was looking for anything to blame TOS and RSD on.

Shelly...........I'm sorry for hijacking your post

I really just wanted to say I'm glad you are OK. Hope

>"Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome affects an estimated 80% of adults at some point in their lives. Yet, it is one of the most under-diagnosed illnesses in the U.S. Often, patients go from doctor to doctor trying to find out why they feel exhausted and sick. Too often they’re told that there is nothing wrong with them or, worse, they are made to feel like hypochondriacs."<
HopeLivesHere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote