View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please don't feel that way...life is good!

Flippnout,

I am saddened to read your post. Many of us deal with vision problems for a variety of reasons. I once stopped taking a medication because my vision was so blurred that I could not read for hours at a time after taking it. Not being able to see just outweighed the benefit of taking that medication. Don't give up trying to find out what is causing your vision problems.

Why would you think that people on the forum hate you? Don't assume that you are not liked, welcomed, or worse just because many people have not communicated with you before. I am not much for chatting and come here mostly for information, understanding, and support. That does not make me unfriendly, I just tend to post only when spoken to or when I can add to a conversation or when there is a topic of interest (like your post today). There are many others like myself on the forum and it would be a terrible mistake for you to take silence for something that it is not. I'll be here as will many others should you need to talk.

Finally, life is such a precious gift. Don't waste any of it with negative thoughts, much less hating life. Cherish life - Embrace life - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy life because it is but a vapor that soon passes away. Life is good even on a bad day.

Best regards,

EJ
kejbrew is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote