View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi everyone,

I was on the old braintalk forum for years and I saw a case where the law had to be brought in for threats of bodily harm. JL helped get it done.

I give credit to both forums for how they are being ran. It is not a competition of who runs the best forum. Some people are on both forums and many others along with chat rooms.

They are stuck in the home most of the day and have to have a way to reach out to people and this is their way. Even though they might have family and friends, people on these forums are walking in our shoes so therefore people come here to talk to people who have things in common.

I agree with DiMarie, warnings at time do nothing. Sometimes we have people on forums that are born with the bullying in them. That don't just go away without councelling. Bullys don't always go away after just one warning either. It's like they don't see that they are wrong at all so they proceed in what they think is right.

We do have some great people on this forum and I have seen a lot of support lately with what I delt with. People can read between the lines also and I sometimes wonder if the bullies see that.

I too am sorry that you delt with such issues and I hope it's not effecting your health anymore then what you are already dealing with.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote