View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 11:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Di,
I use a cool wash cloth on my feet to cool the BURN factor in my feet. Works very well. Only time I don't use this is when my feet are cool/cold to the touch but still burn.

Roz,
The first year ('04) I got sores on my feet that would be like blisters but they didn't look anything like blood blisters at first. They were just red then openned up into sores. I don't get them anymore now tho. I also, since back surgery in 11/05, no longer have high blood pressure. Before surgery I did have high blood pressure. 2 days post surgery they wouldn't even give me pain meds for the surgery cause my BP went so low. Had my hubby bring some from home, took them & BP went up to a more normal range. A show on blood test of high R/A can also just show inflammation. Doesn't always mean that one has R/A. I had/have that whenever they did those types of blood tests way before RSD came to be. But I have been DX'ed with Fibromyalgia ('89) & Sjogrens Syndrome ('03) previously. RSD Dx'ed in '04, altho was symptomatic in '03 just not diagnosed at that time.

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote