View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Laugh Misting

Frogga,
Last fall when we went to Disney it was recor 100* temps so sunny, no breeze. We survived on sheer love of the days and a misting bottle. No one can stop you from using that. It has a small fan on top and strap to carry and some fit about a quart of water.
Keep spraying yourself.

When there are pain issues and long term health problems it is difficult to maintain core temp. I would take tylenol for a fever if you get too warm, they can be taken more often then the other meds,. Also have a back up plan in case youd suffer from heart exhaustion as if it turns to heat stroke that is very serious.

Check into health care facilities in the area you are at, perhaps a doctor is on staff at the hotel, Also how do they get paid, Just in case...nothing but positive thoughts.

I would read about the area too, nights may get brutal cool..
There must be that the clothing is keeping the sun off you too being helpful, like a hat on your head.

Keep a shorty list of medications, allergies and how to treat you from your doctor on your person somewhere, or a person with you case you were to faint...if your home doctor tells you what to do it can avide looking for immediate treatment at that moment.

But these are just back ups we don;t think you will have a problem just plan as if you were taking a loving pet or reletative with a health issue how would you plan...
ENJOY and I envy you
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote