View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 02:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hej igen,

Yes, I liked it a lot in Denmark. I enjoyed the light (in fact, in the start, I found it nearly shoking because I wasn't used to be under this sort of light all the time, like having fallen into one of those Dutch paintings with a bright sky) and walked a lot.

I was first in Nordjylland (Skive) and later on Sjaelland. My mother has been a French teacher there during 3 years (when she came to visit me she liked it a lot and one day she decided to stay). She had a little house on the beach of the Baltic. It was great. I even saw the bay frozen once. She worked near Fakse. At that time I lived in Copenhagen.

All the Danes I know love Denmark. And what I like too is that they are simple people, easy to talk with. The first time I was there, to visit the school where I was going to study, I thought 'people are always smiling in this country, it's great!'.

Landscapes. There are very special landscapes. I remember, once, we were driving and under the sea-level. The sea appeared suddenly, like a bright blue wall (it was a nice day).

Later, I visited the rest of Scandinavia, and Iceland and the Feroe Islands.

God aften og venlige hilsener til dig og din maend. Jeg er glad at kunne oeve lidt. (Good evening to you and your husband. I am pleased to practice a little.
I nearly forgot : I was in Denmark from 92 to 96)

Karine
kariner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote