View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 02:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hello all

how is everyone doing today ? sorry i haven't been on my grandson jaymes 4 yrs. old cam down with a virus and the doctor's could not pin point it. his temp here went to 103.5 then raced him to the hospitail then he was at 105.5 yes very scared well 6 day's later and them taking blood 4 time's he is doing better. never found out what it was thought it might be mono but 2 blood work true that one out the window. glad he baclk to normal. plus the days i work in the garden for a lil bit then come into shower eat a small bite then take another round of pill's i just pass out, heck i woke up this morning in my loveset reclined with the mouse still in my hand and the keyboard had fallin off lol. i do that alot plus went to the doctor in richmond last week now have to go next week for another full body cat scan then the next week a colonoscophy fun fun huh ? doctor said i should have one with this r.s.d i guess i'll go lol. i have e-mailed some of you back but will get the rest later this eveing, the temp here is 90 but the heat index is 97 news said it may hit 100 so won't be out long, oh i'm going to the garden to pick some big green & sweet yellow bell pepper's for dinner. think i'll do a stir fri this eveing. ok hope all is doing well or better today & i'll be back later this eveing take care & hugs to all that need one. jay
basstracker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote