View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Um...... I was waiting to hear the comments you received from this Nance. Now I'm really kinda scared! Nance posted about this in another forum, and I posted back that I thought...well, here's what I posted back:
Quote:
Originally Posted by janster View Post
I hear ya. I think this must be the natural progression of PN or something. OR you and I are too much alike maybe?? Dunno. My feet turn red most every day too now, but I can wake up like that. (I hope it's not coming for you!)

The sensation you describe, I describe as my feet are gonna explode. My original description was "duck feet"--you know, like those Daffy Duck feet where his legs are tooth picks then those HUGE feet! I had to switch to "explode" after my Neuro didn't get the connection. (She's originally from Italy.)

The burning pain you talk about is more to add to the collection, and I'm hoping the stiffness we're having isn't the beginning of atrophy. (I'm afraid though......)
So.....evidently feet turning red ISN'T normal? One more thing to bring up to my Neuro on the 5th I guess.....

It just never ends.
Jan
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote