View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 11:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Rose,

No they are not the same.

I've never been able to take enought Methylcobalamin for it to work equally well for me.

I think if I just had less stress, or were better able to handle stress, that they would probably be fine.

I remember Fred talking about how much Methyl he took. I can't remember how he spelled it.

He was so kind and sent me some. I was soooo happy not to have to do shots, just major delighted.

But after a month or so it was clear that I wasn't having enough B12.

When my eyesight becomes blurry, I start having peripheral neuropathy again, my hands go numb, I feel depressed... then I know I'm not having enough B12.

So I went back to shots.

I suspect that at that time, that was several years ago, I didn't realize how many lozenges I'd have to have to equal a B12 shot.

Recently I tried having a lot more lozenges, but then I had teeth issues...

so the shots are by far the best for me.

I feel certain that if I had not attempted suicide and been given a test for B12 while I was in hospital, which showed my "profound deficiency", that I would be very sick today with little hope of recovery.

I know I've been very sick... but tetanus is different than if I had the kind of disease that is commonly thought to be one you cannot recover from.

I remain very impressed and hopeful because of accounts like Matty's.

Which reminds me, I need to do a post to RN.

Last edited by ConsiderThis; 08-03-2007 at 11:46 PM. Reason: oops, misspelled Rose's name
ConsiderThis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote