View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 12:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

As I think I posted earlier, I was banned for asking Moderator 7 to show some compassion.

We all know moderators are underpaid and overworked, but the moderators at Healthboards banned me for life for asking for compassion for another person.

I told them, going in, I was on heavy morphine for pain and might make mistakes. They did "forgive me" for one..I think. But at this moment I am seeking that they be required to remove my name or they can remove my name and postings, or they can remove the term "Banned" from next to my name. Their choice so far. My disabilities were used against me when they knew I had them going in. If they are decent people, why not just tell us if we can't follow the rules, we have to leave. I did leave for awhile.

I intend to see that their support structures are notified of pending legal actions and hopefully some will provide adult leadership for them. If you are serious, and not just blowing hot air, read who supports their forum and write them of the moderator abuses.

I would like to see the forum continue with real people running it, not these power mad despots.

I can't wait to see their defense for banning me when I asked for some compassion for a man who had just lost everything and seemed borderline suicidal to me. I am proud that I asked for compassion, I am angry that my "name" is being smeared by people not fit to be in the room with caring people.