Thread: 2nd opinion?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 07:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you both.

For now I am just looking for an opinion. He is merely just a neuro, but he did a fellowship @ the hospital I had my second surgery & knows my surgeon. My current neuro had mentioned before the VEEG about shipping me for a specta. After seeing the VEEG result he then said "you might wanta second opinion" & mentioned sending me back to the 2nd surgeon since the results showed the activity was shown on all of the side I had the surgery. He said another surgery may not do the trick. He know's I'm not high on another. It sounds to me that he is trying to bail out & hopes I will can him, or he simply has no idea what to do. Most Dr's would suggest who would be a good Dr. to get the opinion from. Plus, most Dr's can pull another Dr. in if they wanta see what they think & where to go from here.
I have a copy of the entire 5 day hospital stay during the 3 day VEEG & the final results. Copies of the past few hospital trips, the second surgery & past Ct scans.
Probably wise to get a copy of the past years visits to the current neuro huh? I may not agree w/ this opinion Dr's opinion, so I don't wanta transfer everything & would prefer to carry those copies in just in case.

I have an app't w/ the 2nd opinion in less than 2 wks & an app't for my current neuro next month.
flopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote