View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 08:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi

First I need to tell you that this is not my first post as the side bar will indicate. I have been a member of braintalk for year and the Neuropathy Association before that. However my daughter deleted cookies and temp internet files and my password went with it. I tried to sing o again and it would not allow me to post. So I signed up again with a different email account and now I can post again.

I too, had some issues with this. I recently saw my neuro who looked at my list of suppliment and told me that it always worried him when someone took a b-complex and a multi. He said he wanted to check my B-6 level. Sure enough my B6 level was elevated and he asked that I not take anything that contained B6 and to check the labels of other suppliments and see if there is anymore hidden in something else. I told him I took B6 (and vit E) back in the 80"s and 90" st th suggestion of my gyno for pms symptoms and he said he has found gyns to be the biggest cause of excess b6 in his patients.

anyway, I stopped the multi and B-complex 50 and my pain levels have greatly diminished. For the record, the b6 was the P-5-P form. Barbara and anyone, I would suggest asking for a bloodtest to check your B6 levels...it made a difference to me. Now my problem is that I am tired (I think the multi wa helping with that)

Dorothy
Doro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote