View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 10:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtsobad73 View Post
Lately my body has just been beating itself up. I mean I am in soooo much pain. Not localized pain either, it is pain all over. The weird thing is I am getting bruises where I don't remember hitting or running into things. I have spent most of this week in bed, not sleeping, just too exhausted to get up. Then Tuesday and Wednesday (for the first time in awhile) I had a migraine which drained even more energy. I was able to get out of bed this afternoon around 4:00pm EST. But my body is still hurting. I have been dx with Fibro since 2001(?) CFS in 1997 have been in limbo land for MS since 2004, but they are doing a MRI of the spine which they have never done on August 9 and then EP's on 8/24.

I was just wondering if anyone has had this annoying body aching other than the flu. This is worse than the flu. Before this I haven't been able to sleep and even during this I have just been exhausted and have only gotten an hour here and there of sleep. Can any one help me?

Thanks in advance.

Missy
Hi Missy,

((((((((Missy))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear that you are in all that pain. It's horrible when it's like that.

What I used to find, when I was low on B12, is that I wouldn't remember bumping into things, either, but I'd have all these black and blue marks.

Two things help, one is more B12, and the other is vitamin C... the C sort of strengthens tissue.

When I looked at your list of vitamins, I didn't see magnesium... do you take that at all? It can help a lot with headaches and other pain.

I'm sorry, I'm fading. I'd like to write more, but I have to go make some coffee... otherwise I'm not going to have any concentration in a moment.

Also, I'd be interested in knowing whether you are taking cyanocobalamin for your B12, or Methylcobalamin... and how much.

I needed a LOT before I had really significant reduction in pain.

((((((((Missy))))))))))

(what I love, is that I did, eventually, have SIGNIFICANT reduction in pain.)

Oh, darn ... see, I forgot... I read an article with some new research that talks about how our bodies need a certain amino acid to restore... some nerve I think it was... So I started having amino acids in my coffee, and that corresponded with a reduction in back pain.