View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 04:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Missy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtsobad73 View Post
Called dr. today, he gave me some Vicodin, but I haven't used any yet. Waiting until I go to bed here in a bit. But I am guessing it won't help.

One thing I have noticed is that it is more prominent on the left side. The right side has some pain, but not in as many places. My left side is in complete pain from neck to bottom of feet (feeling as if the bottoms of feet are on fire). The rest of the left side is just complete pain. My rib area feels like I have broken all by ribs, my arms (both sides) feel like I have benched press 150lbs and my legs (both sides) feel like I have walked for days. WHAT GIVES?

Thanks in advance...

Missy
Hi Missy
I'm visiting from the MS forum and have such pain on the right side head to toe. Left side is less intense. My hands are the worst, and feet burn all the time. I was given viccadin by old neuro for the worst pain. I've found that 1/2 a tablet takes the edge off without putting me to sleep. It took me a couple weeks to work through the dizzy/nausea stuff, but I am highly sensitive to meds.

I'm out and my new neuro won't prescribe. I'm getting fed up with this pain and miss the viccodin. It just seems to make my brain less aware of the pain. I feel calmer and like I can do things. I know I'm in pain but it doesn't seem to register.

I'm not a doctor but just want to share my experiences. I hope you find some relief soon.

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote