View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 05:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Beth,

Well, now I'm sitting here worrying because I didn't try to convince you.

The thing is, that for a lot of people it doesn't seem to help as much as it helped me, but I had sOOOOO much.

That's why I keep mentioning how very much I had.

I'm not sure than a 5mg Methylcobalamin lozenge a day would reduce your pain. I just don't know. It might help your nerves not degenerate, though.

If you look at a list of low B12 symptoms, and you find that some of yours are listed... then maybe if you tried it and kept track of each of your symptoms, you'd see a reduction in them... then you might feel more confident.

See, I don't know if anyone could have convinced me about it prior to my experience of it. I was just sooo sick... there's no way that I would have thought the problem was a vitamin deficiency...

There's a long list of symptoms on the bottom of this page:
http://www.health-boundaries-bite.co...2-History.html

BUT, this year when I was hoping that my back pain would go away... it didn't seem as if the B12 made it go away like I thought it did last time.

I added amino acids, and magnesium, and serrapeptase, and I was able to walk a little bit before the pain was overpowering...

and now the pain is sooo much better.

so, I think B12 helps with peripheral neuropathy pain quite quickly, relatively speaking. But for other pain... it may take other things to "heal" the condition...

Oh dear, I probably have gone too far.

But I do feel as if some things that seem as if they are beyond healing, really can heal... if the body just has enough rest and supplies.

(((((((((Beth))))))))))