View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Okay, here's the email I sent in response to the link so graciously provided by Junk4:

Per request:

1) Unload the entire team of "moderators" and start fresh. Your boards have a very poor and pronounced reputation among the neurologically-burdened internet community; this reputation is far-reaching and is directly attributed to the profound abuse of exaggerated power by these arrogant individuals.

2) Recognize that those who arrive to participate on your boards are unwell, some heavily medicated, feeling low in spirit, or in tremendous pain; also that basic courtesy in communications demonstrates a reasonable level of compassion and respect.

3) Put more flexibility in the navigation of the boards. As it is now, boards are very rigid, bland, spartan, and unfriendly. The current environment does not begin to utilize the tremendous power and versatility of V-Bulletin software.

4) Make an effort to create a community atmosphere, there are a handful of members who display an almost pompous sense of ownership that is, at times, brazen and offensive.

Thank you for this opportunity, I am among the many who were banned by your parasitic chieftaincy.

I am in no way interested in resuming my membership but wish to spare future members some of the disappointment I experienced during my brief tenure as a member of HealthBoards.

Naturally, I will make some modifications and send it to every level I can reach at each of their sponsors. This is fun!

Hey, where's Monkey going, and why is she leaving that trail of chocolates??

*following & scooping up chocolates trail*

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom