View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I can only speak from my experience....

The last time I had 'extractions' was well over 30 years ago..I was young to have 4 impacted wisdom teeth....I had not felt any real pain, at the time, only a sense of 'discomfort'. Once the teeth were extracted, and they had healed, well, I eventually began to feel a lot better.
The actual 'extraction' itself was a hard experience, but the pre-op nurse of that time suggested I have it done on a Thursday, taking off Friday and recovering over the weekend...I was able to return to work, altho I wasn't eating any steaks or nuts for quite a while...I created a few good 'soup' recipies that filled me and gave me a 'bit' of nutrition as well. These days there are liquid supplements and drinks one can survive on...

I am sure others will come along with better advice than I have...Just use that brain of yours to 'follow directions' and if somethings' not right, ASK questions until you know that it's all either part of a normal or abnormal process.

I am truly hoping all goes well---I for one am visiting a dental surgeon soon to see HOW they are going to extract another tooth that 'isn't doing well'. Somehow, well, I am not looking forward to it?

Keep it clean, and ask questions if things 'don't feel right'!
I don't think I've answered your real, basic questions tho....I too, am hoping for answers- I somehow feel that there ARE answers...

We either go on and GUM on, or merely GUM on? Good thoughts to you! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote