View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Sue?

About BRIDGES?: It's called Deferred Maintenance! [OR Lowest Bidder?] Something every gummint official- at EVERY SINGLE LEVEL decides on and, on which/whats to 'defer'. None are accountable as there is always someone else to blame and no one is truly 'responsible'. Tho some on the lower end of that totem pole will 'get it'?

Well, there IS an analogy here...how our docs 'take care of us and treat us'. Is there not something similar going on here?

Living in the DC suburbs and as one who used to commute into DC proper...'drills' and actual evacuations from gummint buildings was not, I repeat NOT a normal occurrance-it was a frequent one, it was for some years a REGULAR occurrance? Bomb threats, toxins...you name it. The attitude was either keep on doing your WORK or get out? Or get out till the 'clear' and keeping on with the keeping on....I chose the latter? I do like what little 'hide' I have left?

The thing is you were totally entitled to have a panic attack! - I have only had two...and thank you they were enuf? That your doc actually put his child on the phone to talk to you? Well, dear- that truth is far, far better than any fiction I have ever heard from any doc I have ever had!

Somehow I think, that your son needs to come HOME and just HUG you for even just a day? Well, that is one great blessing and comfort for both of you!
If'n I could get on a plane and go to just HUG you, I would! GOT THAT!????

I am here, and will be, as will lots of others for YOU - good person! - j

OK PM me IF you need any extra Duct Tape - It does come now in decorator colors, and can be had at the local 'Mart' stores...If you or others can't get out tho...well, you know, anything to keep ourselves together?
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote