View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default From all that I've read

on the subject, I find that most folks who aren't happy don't complain probably because in their paperwork they signed some sort of 'waiver' to speak out? I really in the 3+ years I've been actively reading/reasearching on the web much that says more than your own "Questions"....very little by way of answers and less in the last few years regarding real research.

I have known folks who have had CT surgery, and their odds were and resulted in the negative sides of the dice roll.

I had a direct cause/effect CT a few years prior to my overall PN onset, and believe me, IF you have a valid PN diagnosis, I doubt, seriously doubt that any Carpal Release surgery would ultimately help your pain...

Granted, the true key to all this FOR YOU TO DETERMINE, would be in your own putting together the info asked for and getting all your tests to 'PLUG INTO' the www.LizaJane.org worksheets...Seeing and being sure that some tests that could either eliminate or include asorbtion or a slew of other issues is often key to 'getting the whole picture' for YOU.

Doesn't mean flashing LJ's List in front of the docs...just means - YOU have got to ask questions about: What about X Test? Or A test? Why haven't you done these tests? That way, they think it's THEIR idea and aren't they brilliant...to which, YOU go 'thank you!'... It ultimately means, don't ever let a doc say "trust me, let me do the 'thinking'" - Remind them that YOU are the BODY attached to this PROBLEM/ISSUE/SYNDROME...whatever...let them know you are one thinking HUMAN being! You are NOT a vegetable? Soo, do what you have to get what needs to be done -well, DONE!? Hugs - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote