View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Yikes Primative Camping!!!!

Oh Dorrie I did that in Girl Scouts except then it was latrines outhouses too. I took the kids tent camping, popup camping and finally bought an older motor home to go to Hershey Park camping every year.1978 but had a bathroom, shower, hot water, Fridge, and oven too for pizza. Oh and a heater!

They got older and took it up the river to a private site no elec, but generator,

I am not driving Linda, my gosh Phila is a two hour trip and I am going are we there yet and stop half way in Allentown to pee and stretch, lol.

We take a charter out of Wilkes Barre Scranton and it is a two hour flight direct no connection, all their folks on the charter. Staying onsite at Disney again, That is more practical and less expensive,

I could not even imagine traveling with my husband and son and a two year old a 24 hour drive, lol.

We took several day trips this summer, a trolley ride, two train rides, Kanobles park, a family reunion today, Another train ride the end of the month. Maybe something around the 15, that is Tommy's and my anniversary.

15 years of marriage and 13 of dating before we got engaged. I knew him as his family lived next door to my grandparents,

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote