View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 11:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Texas and Louisiana are getting respite from the rain,

BUT NOT FROM THE HEAT! Although the temp has not reached the century mark yet, we can definitely tell that it is August. I hope the rain holds off for at least a week or two. Keeping ahead of the grass had required two cuttings a week when it was getting watered almost every day.

We are planning to spend several days nexy week in Tennessee for a network marketing convention in Nashville for my wife, and visits with our daughter and son in law in Murfreesboro. The week after that we will either take or send our grandson, William, to Seattle. His father moved there and took a job at the first of July and William will be joining him in time to start high school on September 5, his fourteenth birthday. It is still somewhat undecided whether we will drive cross-country to Seattle in our compact motor home, fly up with Will, or send him alone on the plane. The latter would be least expensive, but we would miss seeing the Northwest, where we have never been. I favor the cross-country senic route, and thought we had decided on that earlier this evening, but I'm hearing some reservations from the missus now. I am continuing to do really well with respect to PD symptoms and want to take advantage of that while I can .
Take care,
Robert
RLSmi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote