View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Sue, as you well know...

OLD is a definition of age/ability and not MENTAL STATUS?
It is just that these 'insults' to our bodies well, 'AGE' us? more than we want or need. I now have the SKIN of one 20+ years my senior...to say I like it is not well, relatable here? Not to mention all that has been going on with my bones...
Key now tho is to focus on YOU and support YOU as best we can help.. if only in words, opinions and sharing.
YOU are now going thru double/triple boatloads of STUFF! Serious stuff.... and its' not fun going thru ONE thing -let alone many... Simple hugs and good things thru the multiple things and that....you will ultimately give us the whole tooff? I dont' want to appear prying myself, but I do know there are many, many other good hearts/minds who work and care here that could provide you with the varied insights that apply to you-YOU!...So you can decide what it is YOU need to DO for what all you have to do?

IF you need to keep it all private and PM -well do SO! I don't think I've ever ignored nor has anyone else ignored a PM and few if ever have ever let 'cats out of the bags'....Think on it this way: We all have That tee-shirt? It may be a different size or color, but we ALL wear it! I for one, am glad mine has had enuf washings that it doesn't itch! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote