View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 08:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi daniella,

((((((((daniella)))))))))

Thank you!

I can't drive yet, and it costs me over $60 to hire someone to take me places because it's a three hour minimum.

Right now I have to somehow make it to February so I can refinance, up until then it's going to be a big challenge to make it that far on the little I have left.

Yes... food can be a lot of different things to people. I used to use it for a sleeping "potion" -- I'd have a lot of oatmeal or .. I forget what other things I used at night, to make my stomach so busy it overpowered my mind and let me go to sleep.

But my main problem was being bed bound and not being able to move very much.

It used to take me three or four steps to cross one single Saltillo tile which is a foot square. I just could not move. And walking to the kitchen stressed my muscles and they contracted and bent me over...

When I was able to walk in a circle around my garden, just that minimal amount of movement changed my body's metabolism and I began to lose a couple pounds a week, even eating the exact same things, to include desserts. (My food is still brought to me 5 days a week. Only now I don't take the desserts or soup. It was just too much food. But when I was sick I was desperately hungry, so I think that must have been from the way the disease contracts all the muscles...)

You are such a sweetie!

Thank you so much for writing. It was nice to wake up to a friendly post.

((((((((((daniella)))))))))))