View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 07:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all.

We have been having a bit of a rough time. Kevin's seizure count per day is going up (15 now). Epi told us we were lucky that Kevin's seizures are very short/quick but that can change at any moment (sigh).

Kevin's short term memory is going, going, gone..... It is scary watching your once highly intelligent child wither away....

Dorrie, your son and my son SHOULD meet, they could be super heroes... They could probably talk off their own ears to each other.

Donna, what can I say? You were the one that pulled me back to reality with that wicked witch that almost took my life in the EFA. And have been a very dear friend through some not so nice times with those other sites... great minds always think alike!!!

I try to stay positive, really I think the ''meanest'' thing I have ever posted to someone was ''get over it" and of course it was thrown back in my face (several times) soooo....

After that nasty suicide prompt from that icky person I try to post positive and helpful as possible... some days it is harder (like lately).

I really hate epilepsy, it has taken from my son way too much
Second VNS Nov. 2005
14 meds later still playing the dosage game
Missyat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote