View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 09:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

After a bout with increased symtoms due to sudden short term stress....do you have fewer symptoms for a few days after? Or does it just gradually go back to the pre-freak out level? I had a family upheaval right before my trip to see my daughter. In fact that was one of the reasons she insist I come because she felt I needed the break. It truly was fun and wonderful. She took me out for lobster, one of my most favorite foods in the world, we got to see my son's band perform, and attended a Harry Potter party. My symptoms didn't get worse...they seemed to stay the same. It was a couple of days or so after coming home that I noticed I wasn't having nearly the problems I had been.

And now that I'm back on the vitamins again...my symptoms are becoming worse again. Today was pretty bad. I took some Tramadol a bit ago and that's beginning to ease it off. *banging head on desk* I just don't know what to do anymore! Sigh. Taking a deep breath. I think I'll go to taking only the B-12, the C, E, and 400 of Folic Acid and see what happens. I've taken the latter three off and on for years with no problems. So we'll see.