Old 08-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinJane View Post
Di sounds like you have been busy with lots of trips. We haven't done alot this summer but am enjoying our pool. Today is beautiful so I want to go out and get some sun and watch my little one swim. I started making her a dress yesterday and I'm almost done! I'm proud of myself! I've never done anything like this before. Daughter #1 had to help me though. Kind of pathetic when your daughter knows more than you. Should be all finished today. She wants to wear it. Just have to sew on buttons and hem. Horray! Linda
A lot of life is making memories, in the pool splashing about or wearing a dress from Mom;s heart.

I have a small 4 foot 16 feet across just so Katie and connor can learn to swim and it was less the $300 at SAMS Club with everything.
Even a vacuum and ladder, solar cover.

I remember Mom making the four of us girls Paper dresses, They wre material that was old fashion news print, made shift straight cuts, sleaveless.
I sew for Katie back to school time long skirts. Elastic waist straight cut. SO easy and she loved them...now getting to the point she wants slacks or Capris. THey are less expensive to buy then to make.

I would like to get to the Phila zoo, but when the weather is cooler. Went a few years ago and the polutionn set off my asthma so bad.
The family is tryign to keep me busy...more trips in this summer then the last 4 years I think!

Yesterday we went past the exit about noon to Dorney Park, the line was all the way to the turnpike exit down 222, and to the park!!!!!

Then comes winter and hibernate!
di
DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote