View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 07:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jarrett I too have been through a very similar situation with the use of supplements and vitamins.I was taking around 9 different things to try and help my (suspected) neuropathy (I will post a separate message explaining my problem as I am new to these forums).I too, found that some symptoms seemed to be getting worse (increased pins and needles in my hands and feet and increased numbness in my upper back and face).One of the supplements I was taking was calcium and magnesium,I only took this for 4 days but I swear it made the problem worse so I stopped taking it altogether about 3 weeks ago.Now since last week I have stopped taking all my supplements as my back went really numb for some reason and it seemed to happen 30 mins after I had taken a lot of supplements. I also quit smoking (AGAIN!) :-) at the same time just in case that was causing the numbness to become worse. Now 7 days on and the symptoms have decreased a lot, so I guess I am going to start taking 1 supplement at a time and see what happens, im very sure that some of them do make my neuropathy worse.
Mark._. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote