View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 07:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked I messed up today

Today, we should be back to the schedule where our PCa takes Carly to camp. Well, I messed up. I alluded to it, but didn't really set that up with her. I realized this about 11 pm last night. There wasn't much I could do about it then.

I called the camp and they don't have any extra staff today. The PCA is not available this morning. So, Carly's going to be home. The PCA will come at 2:30 and Duane and I will have to tag team parent until then. I have to be at an appointment at 9:30. Jeremy's at a sleep over. He's got to be picked up.

I need a day hab program for Carly next year. She really needs full year services. Not just ESY, I mean full year. We don't need residential. Just full year services so that she's properly engaged in activity. Even if I were a full time mom when she's at home, she would need more. Plus, she wants to be around friends - other people. Not her parents. We are boring.