View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, I can't call the doctor, because he didn't prescribe it. My friend lent it to me for as long as Alan needs it. I thought it would come with gel that you put on because I read something about gel in the litle booklet that comes with it.

Now I read here on these boards that the little pads already have gel on them, really??? Didn't know that.

I'm scared to death to use this item. I know Alan, he'll pick up the book, take a look at all the instructions, the diagrams, the electrode info, the lead wire info, the amplitude info (I have no idea what these things are), and he'll hand me the stuff and say "here, Melody, you put this on me"

See, this is a man who points a remote at the cable box, and when it doesn't work, yells for me and says 'why can't I change the channel,?? and I look at him, burst out laughing, and say "you can't change the channel on the cable box, because you are pointing the VCR remote at it". He goes "oh,".

So believe me, if I dont' understand this and find out how it works, Alan will never use it. Or, even if he does, he'll light himself up like a christmas tree".

Dr. Theirl once told us he would lend us a unit if we so desired.

I was hoping one of you learned people who have used this would gently guide me in the process. For my first question, do I go out and buy gel, or do the pads actually have gel on them, (and how do I find this out?)

I really can't understand how this could help with pain, but Alan said "It redirects the pain signals to the brain". See, he might not know how to use remotes, but he does understand pain receptors.. lol.

Will update all of you. Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote