View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Nide44:

Thanks much. Now here's my question. Alan has PN pain between certain toes of his left foot and certain toes of his right foot.

Both feet are completely numb (he never knows if he has his socks on).
And his feet burn (before a rain, THEY REALLY BURN),

So where do we place the electrodes? Anyplace on the underside of his feet? On the tops of his feet?? Or because there are 4 pads, do I just take the pads and place them between the toes and then turn on the juice (at the lowest thing, I read what you said)?

Or does it matter where you place the pad. For example, if we put the pad on the top of one of the toes and turn it on, does the zapping thing only affect the area that it is zapping, or will it zap the whole foot (even though it's on low). See, Alan won't feel anything, so how do we know it's helping him??

I think I need to take a video course on Tens Units. As a matter of fact, I'm going to do a search on the internet. They have videos on everything, and if I could find a video of my Vidalia smart chopper, I most certainly should find a video of a Tens unit and how one uses it.

I remember, when I was prescribed Lantus (I had never given myself an injection before in my life), well before i even had the syringes in my house, I went to the Lantus website and I watched how to give oneself an injection. I must have watched that video a hundred times. I can now give myself an injection blindfolded (lol), but the first time was a doozy.

So before I go and plug Alan in, I want to see how others plug themselves in (if you get my drift).

Thanks so much.

Melody
P.S. What would I do without you guys on this forum??

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote