View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Brian:

Since this is not my machine, I'm not using it with any water. I have read about the rebuilder and all that is, is a TENS unit that you use with water.

We can't afford that either.

But the thing I simply wanted to do was find a video online to see exactly how a person would set up this thing. Attach the electrodes, where to place it, etc. etc.

Well, since I couldn't find it by typing into yahoo. "instructional video on the use of a TENS unit". I figured I would go to youtube. Now youtube.com has videos on absolutely anything. If you want to see a person eating a grasshopper I know you can find it on youtube.

So I typed in TENS unit and you would not believe what came up. There's a guy who has a tens unit on his arm and everyone is laughing as his hand contracts. They are having a ball just watching his hand contract and they are daring him to turn up the voltage.

But the thing that really freaked me out is that some guy attached his TENS unit (to a certain part of his anatomy) to see what would happen.

I didn't have the guts to watch this video.

Some people are absolutely nuts on this planet.

I will continue to search on the net. There has to be a instructional video somewhere on the internet.

If anyone knows where it, please post a link, okay??

Thanks.

and if I can't find any videos, I gather I will just read the manual and Alan and I will figure something out.

Good Lord

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote