View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 06:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi all:

I'm alive and doing well at my son's place on Vancouver island. I am however a little isolated as I cannot get my e-mail to work on this computer. VERY frustrating. So if you havn't heard from me in awhile (there are a few of you I keep in touch with) this may be the trend until the end of August. We are waiting patiently, mostly, for a new grandchild to arrive around Aug 14. Sept 2 is the 1st birthday for the twins already!!! I am staying busy cropping a whole whack of old family photo's my son accidently aquired while retrieving some of his storage from his fathers house. I'm going to do one of my "quick & dirty" scrapbooks. Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and got cardstock and misc supplies so I can get started. Those old wide angle 35mm point and shoot cameras took remarkably few good pictures. I'm cropping away pounds of photo background and out of focus friends!

I'm still reading as many of the posts as time allows. The weather is great here and I'm feeling quite relaxed. The next big change in my life is coming in October when I'll be moving closer to my daughter. I'm really looking forward to that. I'll get to hang out with the twins!

hang in there (not that you have a choice...)