View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 06:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Desi Sweetie

PT offices usually operate under the direction of the hospital or Dr. office. Where I live I have been to both types. Tens units are routinely used by most PT offices without the need of a DR. giving permission. I used one, at first I thought it helped, but decided it really caused me to be more on edge with more pain. I was renting it for the month to see if it helped. I gave it back and told them how it made me feel. The PT told me I could buy a low voltage one that wouldn't make me want to scream-as loud LOL So I did, it did not help either. So stop using it and tell your Dr. why you stopped. He may have other methods that can help quite nerves. I think the method that worked best for me was the passing of time. I just got up and went to bed and got up and went to bed, and one day I thought maybe I can do this after all, thanks to my wonderful dr.and all the help I got from him. I still have days I could shot myself and days I can almost convince myself I don't have RSD as I feel so good. Here's to more feel good days and less pain!!! Carose
carose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote