Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane d mccartney View Post

I am going on my 1st cruise in 6 wks time, going it alone, a senior &
disabled. I am getting so nervous abought it all it was something i booked on impulse & am regretting it already.
I am sailing on the P.O. "ORIANA " from the UK to the Caribean for 3 wks.
They have been very helpful to me, knowing of my problems, but this doesn`t take the nervousness away.
Anyone done this trip ?
Sophia uk trying to
Hi Sophia!
Your kindred spirt is ruling your heart and leading you into a best time of your life. I bet if you contact the travel agent there may be a few others also traveling alone, or with disabilities looking for mates onboard too.

But, to even go yourself, you will have the grandest of time, for liesure sun and wind, drifting on Heavans waves, the warmth to warm your bones, tret to a massage. Take a good book, some gauzy type dres and loung pants, a great shawl, comfy slippers even if you take a few Isotoners, Those Clog like comfort soles easy on, pair of sneakers there are a few types cut loosley and with mesh to be cool.

I don;t know what size you are if you are tiny or womanly, but www.Roamans.com starts at small about a 14, med 16, lg 18, they run bigger so a 1 X is about a 22-24.
But their summer cleance has great looking cruise wear.

Tkae a digital camera if you can so you can use editfeatures to really crop or get the formatt for the best picture memories.

Get yourself into the free spirit we envy state of mind. The endorphins flow and pain goes down,
I am so excited for you Sophia.
Gee, it would have been great if one of our UK friends had been booked too.

dianne
DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote