View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 05:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default i seemed to have noticed a pattern

seems some autistic like preasure of sort. there is some lady professor off in colorado who works with animals (cattle and such) who has a preasure suit (air pressure) and she lays in it. not sure exactly why? but i grind my teeth and seems i really do it a lot. like awake and asleep when thinking and seems just a ton through out the day. seems there could be a corilation of the pressure "sensors" from my teeth and the doctor ladies pressure suit? or maybe i am reaching for this association? but they seem very similar and i do get an ejoyment of sort when grinding my teeth?

oh plus my wife is starting while she is sleeping so the dentist just told her to start wearing the guard at night.

oh plus i use to (and still kinda do just not as much) stick my tongue out when i am thinking. and i would wisper say my words sometimes. meaning i would say something and then say it again just in a wisper right after. that actually has no corrilation to the bitting and grinding thing. but oh well. it does deal with my mouth.

Last edited by autisticmoose2; 09-25-2006 at 05:53 PM.
autisticmoose2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote