View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 09:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hu Everyone:

I'm settling in to my new place in Maine and getting acquaibted with the surroundings. Last Sunday, we went to the beach. I'm not really a beach person but it gave my daughter the opportunity to introduce her in-laws and the relatives of her in-laws. All native Mainers. I'm starting to get into an organized schedule. Six days a week, I start out the day with exercises that emphasize flexibility. Two days a week we have strength and weight training. Even in this short time, I can see a difference; not in my PD but in general strength and flexibility. There are a few people here with PD but I haven't really gotten to know them. Looking forward to meeting other PD people at the support group meeting at the end of the month. Got a library card last week and have signed up for a course in Biology at the local University. I minored in Biology at University but that was a long time ago; I think that Galen was my teacher.

I'm getting acquainted with my new computer; an iMac. Lots of memory, a big screen and a built in camera. Weather has been warm for the most part, although today we were treated to a heavy rain storm. It'll be in the 90's (F) tomorrow.

To my correspondents, I haven't forgotten you. I carried email addresses north with me and will write this week.

All the best,

Lloyd
burckle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote