View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 10:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Wendy,

You made my day! I've been so exhausted and down as a result. It was just so nice to see your message in my inbox. Thank you.

(((((((Wendy))))))))

When you mentioned iron I was reminded that for as long as I can remember... I think from before I was ten, and I'm over 60 now, I was always prescribed iron because I was iron anemic.

I used to have really blue skin under my fingernails, especially my little fingers.

But then after I had B12 replacement therapy that all went away. I don't get that lightheaded feeling when I stand up anymore - and before replacement I had always gotten that.

I also have more color generally. (I used to go with a fellow who was half Ojibwa and half Italian, and he used to say I was a "really white white" as opposed, I suppose, to saying I was a really pale, pale face - this is hard to say to convey that he was teasing with his observation... )

When I was in highschool I used to love when we had plays and I could put on grease paint and look in the mirror and have some color. It always amused me that I moved to New Mexico where so many people are Hispanic, and where the women have such beautiful skin... I could not have moved somewhere harder to compete.

Anyway, once I'd had quite a bit of replacement B12 therapy, I had so much better color.

I am just so lucky that the holistic M.D. I went to gave me the prescription for a shot a day for a year... and that once I had tetanus I began to use it... up until then it just seemed as if she must have made a mistake...

But once I began to have that huge amount... even my really bad peripheral neuropathy began to go away... and now it's gone except for when there is stress.

But my color came back before that.

I better stop writing, I'm getting confused. I should have some morning coffee.

Thank you again!!!!!

So Much!!!!!