View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 05:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Allison- you are full of great ideas...first the observatory now confirming my own thoughts to take the fam to the wild animal park.My inlaws are in town so we figured to do something with the little kids that my hubby and i can't do as well on our own (due to me not being able to chase either kid) OH yeah, when 14yo complained, we just promised she could say it was her birthday when we went out to eat...then she decided she was on board.

Shellie- To me, a few days in hospital followed by lala land IS serious vacation. I'll be joining you on that trip, come aug 27.

Cards with kids, and grandparents... got to love it. My FIL is a big euchre fan, my 14yo is/always has been quite good at it, been playing since she was about 9. Take every day and every moment- TREASURE IT just doing the little stuff together...that's for sure. They won't be the same kids even tomorrow, always learning and growing. Got to grab each of those moments and hold onto them when you can.

Personally, my neck is taking a little vacation from tightness today as Joyce did an awesome job on it with her magic fingers at PT.

love all you guys, and love this thread.
Johanna

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote